The big Flat season festivals really kick-off in May, starting with the QIPCO Guineas meeting at Newmarket – the first Classics of the season – through Chester’s May Festival and the Dante meeting at York, book-end by good fixtures at Goodwood. Plus the evening racing is in full swing!
One of our on-going projects throughout the Flat season is providing branding support for the QIPCO British Champions Series, which follows the pattern of Group One races from Guineas day through to Champions Day at Ascot in October, celebrating the very best horses and jockeys competing that year. The team at BCS certainly keep us on our toes with innovative and exciting activations across all the racecourses! As well as supplying the racecourse and hospitality branding for sponsors QIPCO here are some examples of the assets we’ve produced, installed and managed over the 12 years of the series so far …
- Branded clothing and merchandise
- Marquee and zonal branding
- Wayfinding signage
- Backdrops and photo opportunity boards
- Large building banners
- Internal and external exhibition displays
- Handling, delivery and set up of customer activation elements, including an electronic running track, interactive screens, competition branding.
- Promotional vehicle branding
- Branding temporary stables
- Window vinyls and vinyl wraps
The QIPCO British Champions Series takes us to the following racecourse during the year – Newmarket, York, Newbury, Epsom Downs, Ascot, Sandown, Goodwood, Haydock and Doncaster.