Based – West London
Contract – Permanent
Hours – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – Competitive + bonuses
An exciting opportunity to work with major UK events providing branding, dressing & signage solutions. The role includes both managing and developing existing clients whilst actively seeking new business. The successful candidate will be based predominately at our Uxbridge Office but with the requirement to attend both during their build up and during the events themselves.
Although a large amount of our work is within horseracing, we now work in rugby, football, darts, greyhound racing, point to point and corporate events.
We offer a nationwide delivery and installation service including design and project management.
Initially working with current account managers either from the office, or on site, or both as required. Liaison with the client from the initial brief, site surveys, design artwork and raising quotes. Once the job is agreed then working alongside production partners, installation crews, on site quality control and post event reviews.
Key Responsibilities within this role will be:
- Programming of events ensuring that each project remains on schedule and within budget, while maintaining agreed company margins and financial targets.
- Raising and despatching client invoices in a timely manner
- Validation of supplier invoices relevant to project under your remit
- Planning resources including labour, materials and subcontractors.
- Maintaining commercial awareness and overseeing the whole financial aspect of the projects.
- To maintain strict confidentiality relating to all sensitive material, information, correspondence etc
- Health and safety and security on site and ensuring the timely compilation of the safety documents.
- Overall responsibility for Quality Standards and ensuring that project is finished to the highest standard.
- Any plant and equipment in use by the company on site, and to ensure that same is used cost effectively.
- Attend project planning meetings as required.
- Liaison between client/main contractor and on-site activities including the acquisition and monitoring of information flow.
- Attend Contract Review Meetings and prepare any necessary reports.
- Prepare and agree programmes of works, plant schedules, tender event schedules, method statements, quality plans and cash flow forecasts
- Attend site meetings and where required produce minutes, circulate and action.
- Prepare, monitor, update and circulate programme of works.
- Co-ordinate and oversee sub-contractors’ operations.
- To fully support and facilitate all levels of Management in complying with the Safety, Health.
Applications, including a covering letter and CV, can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, flexible, able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. An interest in sport whilst not essential would be beneficial. The role would suit people who have experience in client facing, hospitality, sporting events & the events industry positions.
Also desirable are competence with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and administrative skills.
This role may/can involve working late, weekends, and unsociable hours to support events.